If you are looking to work in a bright friendly international school, with a great team of teachers, teaching well-behaved, academically bright students from over 30 countries, we would encourage you to apply for the positions below. In return we are able to offer the right candidate a very competitive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are always interested to hear from:
- Outstanding classroom practitioners with a proven track record of excellent results
- Staff who love teaching and have a genuine passion for their subject
- Staff who are life-long learners and as such good role models for our students
- Staff who are open-minded, effective communicators
- Staff who are flexible, willing to take on additional responsibilities across the school, and who show lots of initiative
- Staff with a sense of humour who are good team players
We can offer:
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- A school with excellent students and small classes
- A school with a strong community spirit
- Professional support from experienced teachers
The International British School of Bucharest takes safeguarding children very seriously and as such all staff are subject to rigorous checks, including enhanced DBS clearance, or similar checks both from the country of origin and the previous country of employment, along with qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment and three satisfactory references.
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV, along with a Cover Letter and a copy of your assport to email@example.com. EU passport holders will be given priority.
We are always interested to receive applications from qualified, experienced primary school teaching staff wishing to join our team.
IBSB NQT Programme
The International British School of Bucharest as a BSO Accredited School, is a Teacher Training Centre able to accept and process teachers from the UK for their NQT year.
If you are interested in completing your NQT year with us, please contact the school office. Limited places are available each year.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Position to start August 2018
The International British School of Bucharest is currently seeking to appoint a Mathematics Teacher, with a proven track record across the curriculum from KS3-5.
The successful candidate must be a native English speaker, an outstanding teacher, passionate about teaching Mathematics, with strong classroom management skills, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching the National Curriculum of England (4+ years preferred).
To apply, please send a letter of application and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Position to start January 2018