If you are looking to work in a bright friendly international school, with a great team of teachers, teaching well-behaved, academically bright students from over 30 countries, we would encourage you to apply for the positions below. In return we are able to offer the right candidate a very competitive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are always interested to hear from:
- Outstanding classroom practitioners with a proven track record of excellent results
- Staff who love teaching and have a genuine passion for their subject
- Staff who are life-long learners and as such good role models for our students
- Staff who are open-minded, effective communicators
- Staff who are flexible, willing to take on additional responsibilities across the school, and who show lots of initiative
- Staff with a sense of humour who are good team players
We can offer:
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- A school with excellent students and small classes
- A school with a strong community spirit
- Professional support from experienced teachers
The International British School of Bucharest takes safeguarding children very seriously and as such all staff are subject to rigorous checks, including enhanced DBS clearance, or similar checks both from the country of origin and the previous country of employment, along with qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment and three satisfactory references.
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV, along with a Cover Letter and a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. EU passport holders will be given priority.
Romania without a doubt is one of the nicest countries to work in in Europe. You have 4 seasons, with nice beaches in the summer, beautiful mountains and skiing 90 mins from school in the winter, and more sunny days than rain.
The capital city is clean and safe with a good metro and tram system. You can walk around at night on your own safely and there is lots to do on the weekends.
The school was judged Good-Outstanding in the most recent ISI/BSO Quality of Education inspection.
If you are a positive, friendly, qualified, and experienced primary school teacher, then we would welcome your application to start August 21, 2018 (1st Day of Summer Induction).
The ideal candidate for this position would be a qualified teacher with a minimum of two years experience teaching Key Stage 2 using the National Curriculum of England. Any experience relating to teaching EAL students would be welcome as a high percentage of our students are EAL students.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- A competitive after tax salary
- Return airfare ticket
- Relocation allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Housing allowance and assistance
- Placement for dependants up to 2 (determined by availability of space)
- Degree and QTS
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Native English speaker
- UK/EU passport holder
- Clear DBS Check/Police Report
- 3 positive references from previous schools
All paperwork relating to the residence permit and work visa will be organised by the school.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a resume along with a cover letter to our Head of HR, Iulia Boboc email@example.com.
IBSB has a Child Safeguarding and Recruitment Policy requiring that all applicants provide a current clear DBS/ Police Check prior to employment.